Full Nursing Touch training program
- Promote a relationship of quality between the practitioner and the patient
- Update the knowledge of the participants in the field of pain (its mechanism, its management). Understand the impact of Nursing Touch in pain management.
- Understand the importance of touch as a means of communication.
- Learn how to use the Nursing Touch in different services:
- Palliative care, oncology, handicape, children, the elderly or people with reduced mobility ...
- Formalize an accompaniment process, favorising comfort, care and a reassuring environment.
- Learn how to integrate the Nursing Touch into every day gestes.
Doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopathes, psychologists, mid-wives, well-being therapists and care-givers
Duration : 24 hours (over 3 or 4 days)
In order to best adapt each training course, the participants exchange information concerning their field of activity, their expectations, their demands and the difficulties of each person.
- Touch: Study of the physiological and social aspect of touch as well as the physical and mental benefits that touch can bring.
- Physiology of the nervous system
- The mechanism of pain (gate control)
- The cutaneous system with study of the transmission and perception pathways, epicritic touch and regulation of the vegetative nervous system
- Presentation of the "Nursing Touch",
- The virtues and applications of the Nursing Touch in the different sectors
- The Nursing Touch will be studied on several parts of the body: hands & arms, face & head, feet & legs according to the needs of the participants.
- Workshops to help participants to integrate the technique into everyday care. Special attention is paid to the posture of participants in order to avoid further fatigue and back pain.
Contact us : Used our contact form here.
Certified English speaking Nursing Touch trainers
France, UK, Ireland :
Wendy BELCOUR (contact here)