Initial Nursing Touch Training
- Promote quality relationships between the practitioner and the receiver
- Learn the importance of touch in communication
- Understand and integrate the Nursing Touch into the management of pain (chronic, acute or care-induced).
Learn how to use the Nursing Touch for different patients:
- Palliative care, oncology, handicape, children, the elderly or people with reduced mobility ... ..
- Train caring, competent and empathic practioners.
- Learn how to integrate the Nursing Touch into every day technical gestes.
Training course for :
Nurses, caregivers, physiotherapists, osteopaths, psychologists, socio-estheticians, wellness practitioners, and anyone who wants to bring deep relaxation to their loved ones.
Duration : 8 hours (over 3 or 4 days)
Programme of course :
In order to best adapt each training course, the participants exchange information concerning their field of activity, their expectations, their demands and the difficulties of each person.
- Touch: the physical and psychological benefits of touch.
- The cutaneous system and the pain mechanism (the gate control)
- Presentation of "Nursing Touch",
- The virtues and applications of the Nursing Touch in different care sectors
- The Nursing Touch will be studied on several parts of the body: hands / arms, face / head, foot / legs according to the needs of the participants.
- Workshops to help participants to integrate the technique into everyday care. Special attention is paid to the posture of participants in order to avoid further fatigue and back pain.
Contact us : Used our contact form here.
Certified English speaking Nursing Touch trainers
France, UK, Ireland :
Wendy BELCOUR (contact here)